Friday, July 9, 2021

Obligatory Introduction Post

I will try to keep this short-ish and simple-ish.
My name is Katie and I'm from beautiful Colorado. 
I have 3 kids (2 boys and a girl.)
I have several pets (ferrets, dogs, a lizard.)
I'm the head chef at a local bar and smokehouse.
I love spending time with my favorite people.
I used to be addicted to pills for several years.
Now I smoke weed all the time.
I rarely drink (mostly due to trauma.)
I'm obsessed with the following:
Astrology, plants, writing, music, makeup and nature.
I have the following mental diagnosis:
Anxiety, depression, eating disorders, BPD, and PTSD.
I also suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic migraines. 
I'm not new to the blogging world,
However it's been over 4 years. 
I decided to start writing again because mental health is a bitch.
This blog will mostly be my random ramblings.
Thoughts that need an escape.
I don't know if anyone will take anything away from my words.
However, I am hopeful that it will be helpful for either myself or others. 
XOXO KitKat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings of a failure

It's almost 12:30am and I can't sleep. Work kicked my ass this weekend. But tonight, it's my mind beating me up.  My thoughts ar...